The senior citizen ID Card helps senior citizens avail the benefits of various government schemes. It also is an important aid for senior citizens as it carries details of their blood group, allergies, ailment and medication and also an emergency contact. .
- Applicant should be citizen of India.
- Applicant should be above the age of 60
The application should include the following documents:
- Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/ In case of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo.
- For Residence proof Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card .
- Any Other documents (Any voter list,Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc. ).
- Passport size photograph of applicant.
Type of Service
Step by step procedures to apply
- After receiving the application along with all the required documents the Designated Public Servant will forward the application within 2(two) working days to the concerned Circle Officer for his report.
- The Circle Officer will submit his report within 3 (three) working days from the date of receiving the application from the office of DC/SDO (Civil) after verifying the details through field verification.
- The designated Public Servant will issue/reject the Certificate based on the report of concerned Circle Officer within 2(two) days from the date of receipt of the report .The whole process of issuing the Senior Citizen Certificate will take a maximum of 7(Seven) working days.