The e-District project aims to deliver government services to the citizens (G2C) so that government services are accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the services through CSCs. All certificates are dully digitally signed and can be verified online at
Following services can be availed by submitting necessary supporting documents through online (www.assam.gov.in) or physically visiting a PFC or CSC centres.
1. Next of Kin Certificate
2. Permission for Delayed Birth Registration:
3. Permission for Delayed Death Registration
4. Permanent Resident Certificate (only for studying Higher Education)
5. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
6. Senior Citizen Certificate
7. Income Certificate
8. Caste Certificate
9. Bakijai Clearance Certificate
10. Permission for Special Events (fairs/religious/cultural festivals/loudspeakers/rallies/strikes)
11. Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
eDistrict services through Mobile app: UMANG
The following services which were under e-District portal can now also be availed through an alternative channel via UMANG mobile platform.
With this alternate channel of public service delivery citizen are greatly benefited as they can apply for the services through their mobile phone without visiting PFC or CSC.
Download from Playstore:
Juned Ahmed Mazumder
|eDistrict services through Mobile app-UMANG||113.97 KB|
|Notice Inviting Tender||516.42 KB|